- BODY MATERIAL : Reclaimed Chestnut
- BODY FINISH : 04/10 Heavy Black
- NECK MATERIAL : Roasted Maple Neck Olive inlays
- FRETBOARD MATERIAL : Pau Ferro
- NUT : Bone
- FRETS N° : 20
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS : 12“
- SCALE LENGTH : 864mm
- BRIDGE : Paoletti OEM Bridge
- PICKGUARD : Brass pickguard
- WEIGHT : 4kg to 5kg
- CASE : Paoletti Hard-case
- MISC : Certificate of warranty & authenticity
What makes a Paoletti bass unique is the careful selection and use of aged chestnut woods, preserved and reclaimed from our 130+ year old wine barrels. The vibrations that a chestnut body generates is one of a kind in frequency, harmony, and offers tonal sustain across the full harmonic spectrum.
Here is a Paoletti Skybass Loft designed with Tom Doyle from Don Broco.
Unleashing the strong tonal resonance from each grain of the instrument, every Paoletti Bass features a Roasted Maple Neck. It guarantees high stability thanks to our custom formulated roasting process and by employing a double action Truss Rod within.
On board of this model , Mr. Paoletti has chosen to feature a Seymour Duncan® Pickups. CRL switch and CTS pots, ensure an accurate selection of your desired tone.
1 in stock