Registration & Warranty
EMIYA GUITARS WARRANTY
As an expression of confidence in the excellence of the design, materials and workmanship involved in all the various aspects of bringing Emiya Guitar Products to you, Emiya provides the following warranty. Please read the entire text in order that you may become familiar with its terms. If you should have any questions, please contact the retailer that sold you the Emiya Guitar Product or contact Emiya directly.
CONDITIONS OF LIMITED WARRANTY
If, during the applicable period from the date of original purchase, your Emiya Guitar Product is found on authorized inspection to have a defect in material or workmanship, a Emiya Service Center will repair such defect without charge for parts or labor. ROUTINE MAINTENANCE WORK AND THE RESULTS OF NORMAL WEAR ARE NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY.
ONE (1) YEAR PARTS AND LABOR:
Tuning hardware, tail piece, bridge, plating, pickguard, vibrato mechanisms, and electronic/electrical components.
Top, neck, back and sides
Emiya will replace any individual component, that by a competent technical entity is determined to be defective, without charge for parts or labor. Parts replaced under this warranty are warranted for the remainder of the original parts warranty or for 90 days, whichever period is longer. Emiya reserves the right to utilize reconditioned parts and subassemblies as warranty replacements in the repair of the product. In the event Emiya determines that the unit cannot be repaired, Emiya will replace the defective unit with either the same model product or one that is reasonably equivalent. Should warranty service be required, your warranty periods will be extended by the number of days that elapse between the date you report a defect and the date that the unit is repaired.
THIS WARRANTY IS VALID ONLY WHEN A NEW Emiya Guitar Product IS PURCHASED FROM AN AUTHORIZED EMIYA RETAILER AND IS AVAILABLE TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER ONLY.
If you wish to obtain the protection of a Emiya warranty, you should determine that you are purchasing, or have purchased, your unit from an authorized retailer. Please contact Emiya directly if you have any questions regarding the Emiya limited lifetime warranty.
THIS WARRANTY IS THE ONLY WARRANTY, WHICH EMIYA MAKES WITH RESPECT TO YOUR EMIYA GUITAR PRODUCT. EMIYA DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE GUITAR PRODUCT, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES OTHER THAN THE EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY STATED HERE. IN ANY EVENT, EMIYA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages and some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty may last; therefore, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state. In the event any of the provisions of this warranty are found by statute or by applicable administrative or judicial entity to be unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
This warranty does NOT cover expenses incurred due to a lack of understanding of the functioning of the Guitar product when it is operating as designed. Your retailer is also an excellent source of information and should be contacted when needed for assistance regarding the proper operation of your Guitar Product. In order for Emiya to provide proper warranty service, it is necessary that the purchaser of a new Emiya Product assume the following responsibilities:
- Retain proof of purchase documents for the duration of the warranty periods. You will be requested by Emiya to provide proof of purchase in order to receive warranty service.
- Notify an authorized Guitar Product retailer of any apparent defects promptly upon their discovery. If your concern has not been resolved within 30 days, contact Emiya directly.
- Permit a Emiya Warranty Repair center to provide the applicable warranty service during normal business hours.
If you feel a defect exists, contact your Emiya guitar dealer in your area authorized to sell Emiya guitars. You may also contact Emiya directly.
This warranty does not cover the following:
- Failures that are the result of improper operations, maintenance or repair.
- Failures that result from abnormal strain, neglect, modification, accidental damage or exposure to extremes in tempera ture or relative humidity.
- Products purchased from dealers not authorized by Emiya to sell Emiya Product
- Products whose trademark, name, or identification numbers have been altered or removed.Guitars marked “by Emiya” are not covered by this warranty.
- Failures traceable to repairs/modifications performed by any one not authorized by Emiya to perform such services.
- Guitars no longer owned by the original purchaser.
- Normal wear including strings, frets, finish, fingerboard, accidental damage, and abuse.
- Tone. Tone is based on the subjective perception of the listener. This being the case, it cannot be guaranteed.
- Logistics and shipment cost for product returns to Emiya or its authorized retailers.
Retailers authorized by Emiya to sell Guitar Products receive sales and service support materials and training that are not readily available to non-authorized retailers. This being the case, your local authorized retailer is uniquely equipped to respond to any Guitar Product related need you might have. In the event a local retailer is not available, please do not hesitate to contact Emiya directly.
No notice will be given on expiry of all warranties. Emiya reserves the rights to amend or modify the terms and conditions of our warranty policy at our absolute discretion and without giving prior notice.